Have a look at these tutorials by CBPS member teachers:
- Jane Dwight on Little Birds
- Jane Dwight on Insects
- Jane Dwight on Chickens and Chicks
- Loading the Brush by Jane Dwight
- How to Wash your Inkstone.
There are many videos of Chinese painting on the internet
You can also find more about Chinese Calligraphy:
- What is good calligraphy?
- Demonstration of different scripts.
- Demonstration of Xing Shu (“running script”).
- Demonstration of Xing Shu in the style of Mi Fu.
There is also some help with mounting your pictures:
- video on mounting by Henry Li
- A video made by the British Museum showing Qu Leilei’s paintings being mounted as traditional scrolls.
Wet mounting is the traditional method, but dry mounting may be possible; have a look at these notes: Dry Mounting